ESM Power Ltd is looking for a highly motivated, experienced full or part time Telesales representative to assist with customer sales within the High Voltage private network market.
Established in 2002, we are a leading UK independent connections provider which offers a complete service to our clients for their existing networks and utilities connections. We manage all connections from the design and build of new electrical networks to the operation and maintenance of private electrical networks.
There is no requirement for candidates to have previous experience of working in the High Voltage network sector as full training about our services will be given during your induction programme.
You will be highly motivated, proactive, flexible and ambitious individual with excellent interpersonal skills, ready to make a commitment to our business. You should be able to work on your own, using your own initiative, as well as working well within a small, highly motivated team.
Based at our main office in Scunthorpe, which is not a call centre environment, you will be responsible for a wide variety of sales related tasks. You will therefore be confident and flexible in your delivery of a professional, customer focused service in this setting.
• High volume of telephone work
• Follow up on quotations sent to existing and new customers
• Dealing with customers over the phone
• Gather, collate and maintain potential customer data
• Follow up on leads
• Arrange customer meetings with engineering staff
• Building strong relationships with customers
Knowledge, Qualifications and Experience
• Minimum 1 years’ experience of working in a telesales role
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Good IT skills with a working knowledge of Word and Excel
• Provide eligibility to work in the UK
Skills and Competencies
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills – professional, polite and confident on the phone
• Ability to work calmly under pressure
• Results driven with a commitment to quality
• High attention to detail
What we can offer you
• 4% matched pension scheme
• 23 days holiday plus bank holidays (based on full-time employment)
• Full or part-time working
• Salary £17-22K per year (based on full-time working and subject to experience)